We are currently seeking Marketing and PR Manager for our Internet TV. Digital Broadcast Television Pvt. Limited (DBTV) is the first Internet TV in the South-Asian region. DBTV aims to disrupt the media landscape in the region with the mission of empowering each and every member of our audience with information and knowledge empowerment on crucial issues.
- Identify and create marketing opportunities, co-branding, joint ventures, creating an integrated marketing mix across all digital media.
- Maintain contact with advertising agencies, advertisers/ sponsors.
- Work closely with the Content Management team to make each and every second on screen count and translate into profitability.
- Make an annual event’s calendar that keeps track of all significant local and international events so channel can create special programming accordingly and lock sponsors in advance.
- Work closely with the in-house data analytics team to monitor potential sponsor’s digital marketing trends.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Master’s Degree
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Sense of curiosity and embraces change
- Strong familiarity with media tools
- Work Experience – 3 to 5 years in Client Management or Marketing Experience