Are you interested in working for the #1 Healthcare company in America?
Are you authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship? (We are unable to work C2C all employees must work W2).
CONTRACT TO HIRE
- Consult on a variety of healthcare related topics
- Gather and analyze data
- Develop reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information
- Participate in the development of outcomes and process measures including the development of technical specifications
- Test and maintain data quality
- Build and maintain complex statistical routines
- Knowledge of Healthcare and Clinical Terminology
- Knowledge of Risk Adjustment Models
- Strong SQL/SAS programming skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expert in MS Office
If you feel that you are a great match for this opportunity, please apply directly or feel free to contact Bryan at 303-474-2071.
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire."
- Information Technology and Services